Aethelstan the first king of england sarah the first chapter states the claim for aethelstans recognition as the first king of england and briefly surveys . Aethelstan the first king of england is a 2011 non fiction book written by sarah foot about aethelstan the book aims to be an extensive biography about the reported first king of england including his family life and the relationship he had with his numerous half brothers. Athelstan first king of all england athelstan was the son of edward the elder and grandson of alfred the great unfortunately he was illegitimate at the time of his birth his mother was egwina the kings mistress although she later became his queen. The powerful and innovative king aethelstan reigned only briefly 924 939 yet his achievements during those eventful fifteen years changed the course of english history
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.