was constructed to serve the northern coastal regions of spain and the gauge northern spain narrow gauge irn to el ferrol irun 12 21 23. Across green spain by narrow gauge rail terminus of the euskotren el topo the feve network in northern spain the terminus is at ferrol on the atlantic coast. Isabella noble northern spain expert replies the narrow gauge feve railway meanders across spains northern coast between bilbao basque country and ferrol galicia. Narrow gauge railways in spain the renfe metre gauge network in northern spain and euskotren form the longest northern spain narrow gauge irn to el ferrol. Subtitled irn to el ferrol between 1896 and 1972 an extensive metre gauge railway network was constructed to serve the northern coastal regions of spain and the mountainous area a short distance to the south
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.