The age of reason being an franois lanthenas who translated the age of reason into french in 1794 wrote that it was first published in france in 1793 . Documents 1786 1800 the annapolis convention 1786 the complete federalist papers the constitutional convention debates and the anti federalist papers. The age of reason by thomas paine to o s 1794 part first it has been my intention remains to reason and philosophy to abolish the amphibious fraud. Conclusion in the former part of the age of reason i have spoken of the three frauds mystery miracle and prophecy and as i have seen nothing in any of the answers to that work that in the least affects what i have there said upon those subjects i shall not encumber this second part with additions that are not necessary. The age of reason by thomas paine 1794 full text etext at sacred textscom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.